Thursday 5 March 2015

Aftermath of the morning


This post today is just an insight into life as a stay at home mum. Yes I am pleading for your sympathy vote. Here is my living room after a morning at home. Actually it wasn't a morning at home because we went out swimming. So I got up, got the big ones off to school and the bigger one (husband) off to work, and took the little one swimming had an enjoyable but exhausting morning. Got back in time for lunch and whilst cooking the lunch this happened. 

I don't understand how some homes stay so tidy, especially when there are little ones around. I called it the Tasmanian devil coming out. You know, when they whirlwind around causing destruction throughout their path. By lunch time and by the time they have their nap I'm faced with this. And today I've decided I'm going to leave it. I'm going to put my feet up and have a cup of tea.

Heres to guilt free parenting and having me time

Enjoy 

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment