Thursday 5 March 2015

As we see winter disappear.....



At the start of each winter I look forward to wrapping up warm, getting my big winter coat out, hat scarf and gloves. I dream of going on a cold winter walks to find a cute country pub with roaring fires getting all snuggled and warm with a glass of red wine. That's my romanticised view on it anyway. Hit this time of year and I'm so over it, and what am I left with, severe SAD syndrome as I'm are desperate for the spring to come. All that and totally dry skin my lips are just totally chapped, cold sore after cold sore and lips that look gross. I can forget about putting a lip gloss on because it would literally just flake off - gross yeah!

I've tried everything, each year to go to the makeup counter or the chemist and try something new. Spending loads of money on products, like crazy amounts. That won't work so I resort to putting the kids Sudocrem on and then I just look ridiculous as I just have white lips to which the husband and kids think I'm mad. 

So I've finally found it. This amazing Blistex is literally the only thing that works. It gives so much moisture and leaves my lips feeling lovely. I know it's a bit of a boring subject to write about but I'm so excited that I have finally found something that works I wanted to share it. 

Why not try it! 

xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment